SRS Analyser delivers fast and intuitive schedule analysis online.
Key users include:
- Airline Route and Network Planners
- Airline Schedulers
- Airline Market Managers, Sales Managers and Marketing Planners
- Airport Marketing Managers and Business Developers
- Airport Ground Service Providers
- Aircraft Manufacturers
- Industry and Financial Analysts
Passenger and cargo data for more than 900 carriers worldwide.
SRS Analyser delivers worldwide airline schedule intelligence for research and comprehensive analysis. Online access to the Schedules Reference Service (SRS) database allows users to extract and manipulate data quickly and easily through ready-to-use or user-defined reports.
The SRS database, maintained by Innovata, contains passenger and cargo schedules for more than 900 airlines worldwide. Analyser summarizes core schedule data information, providing immediate access to week-over-week future schedule changes, a competitor’s activities, airport bank structures and level of operations, hub connectivity and much more. Outputs include totals for flights frequencies, seat capacity and ASMs/ASKs.
View data by region, market, airport, carrier, aircraft type, alliance, aircraft manufacturer, traffic rights and more. A simple mouse click allows drilling down to more detailed levels of data or for easy decoding of stations, carrier, and equipment.
SRS Analyser includes an automated network mapping function for existing or future networks. And most reports include automatic graphing capabilities that can be used in presentations.
Access accurate data 24/7 anywhere the Internet is available with SRS Analyser.
SRS (SSIM) data delivers:
- Worldwide coverage
- Weekly updates
- Historical data to January 2000
- Eleven months of future data
SRS Analyser summarizes core schedule data, providing immediate view of:
- Week over week schedule changes
- Competitor’s activities
- Airport level of operations
- Hub connectivity
- Bank structure
- Market capacity
Outputs include totals for:
- Flights frequencies
- Seat capacity
- Details by sample week or specific date ranges
Data can be viewed by:
- Aircraft type or aircraft manufacturer
SRS Analyser dynamic web environment provides these added features:
- Online access 24/7
- A simple mouse click allows drilling down two levels for more details, or for easy decoding of stations, carrier or equipment
- Automatic graphing capabilities for use in presentations
- Automated network mapping function for existing or future networks or hubs
- Report output can be in HTML, Microsoft Excel™ or ASCII formats
- Response time is almost immediate, with a guaranteed uptime of 99.9%
Free trial. No strings attached.
Experience SRS Analyser for yourself. Register for a FREE trial. To contact a Diio professional directly, call: 408.353.0530, or call toll free: 855.DIIONET (855.344.6638).