Scott Gillespie and Diio Launch New Company Specializing in On-Demand Corporate Travel Analysis
Solon, OH, July 31, 2013 — Scott Gillespie, a leading expert in the corporate travel industry, and Diio, the aviation intelligence firm, have partnered in launching tClara, LLC.
tClara provides on-demand analytics for corporate travel/procurement managers and their consultants.
“Our goal is to provide fast, fact-based analysis to corporate travel and procurement managers,” says Gillespie, “in these three important areas:
- Airline category analytics and savings opportunities
- Travel policy decision support
- Trip friction scoring and benchmarking.”
tClara is not your traditional corporate travel data reporting tool. “Instead, customers pick the issue they want analyzed,” Gillespie explains. “Then they give us a simple export from their own travel data reporting tool. We quickly come back with a fully customized analysis, delivered by an experienced consultant in a live one-hour review. tClara ensures that customers get the business insights they need.”
tClara reports include:
- Corporate airline ticket profit margin analysis and savings opportunities
- Impact on airfares and negotiating power from the impending AA-US merger
- Trip friction, aka “traveler wear and tear”, scoring, analysis and consultation
- Cabin, connection and days advance purchase analyses and savings opportunities
- Custom analytical services and consulting support
tClara (tee-CLAIR-ah, a riff on “clarity”) offers a free analysis of a customer’s city pairs. For more information about tClara and this free report, visit www.tclara.com or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Scott Gillespie
Scott Gillespie is one of the corporate travel industry’s leading experts in travel data analysis, travel procurement and Managed Travel 2.0. He publishes “Gillespie’s Guide to Travel+Procurement”, and speaks at travel conferences around the world. In 1999 Scott founded Travel Analytics, the industry’s leading independent travel procurement consultancy. Prior, he was A.T.Kearney’s global expert on travel procurement.
For more information about Scott, visit the tClara website.