Diio Unveils Diio Mi, the New Standard in Aviation Market Intelligence
LOS GATOS, CA — June 20, 2011
Diio today revealed Diio Mi, the new industry standard in market intelligence for the aviation community.
Built from game-changing web-based tools like apgDat and Diio Ci, Diio Mi adds new features and a fresh user interface to once again raise the bar for its customers. Redesigned from the ground up, Diio Mi combines increased features and improved usability in a single portal to make aviation market intelligence easier than ever to access and analyze.
Like its predecessor apgDat, Diio Mi brings together many vital sources of aviation market intelligence:
- Worldwide schedule data, both historical and future, updated weekly
- U.S. Department of Transportation traffic, fare, load factor, financial, and on-time performance data
- Worldwide traffic and revenue data based on ticket sales
- Worldwide airline fleet data
- Demographics data and tools
- Route forecasting tools
Additionally, Diio Mi adds these new features, to name a few:
- Updated report organization and layouts, making key intelligence even easier to find and retrieve
- More flexible time series options, so users can pull the exact data they need to analyze trends
- New demographics reporting capabilities
- Shared reports, to improve collaborative efforts within an organization
As with previous Diio webtools, Diio Mi comes with unlimited access for one low subscription fee, so users can analyze their own market as well as those of their peers and rivals. And, as with all Diio products, Diio Mi users receive exceptional customer care from aviation industry experts who have held crucial analytical positions at world-leading airlines.
Diio personnel will be available to demonstrate Diio Mi at two conferences this week, the 42nd Annual TTRA International Conference in London, Ontario and the ACI-NA Marketing and Communication Conference and JumpStart Program in Cleveland.